Mat-Su College and Anchorage campus to host open forums for four director finalists
by Kathleen McCoy |
Mat-Su College will be hosting an 'Open Forum with the Community' to introduce the four finalists in the director search. Come meet them at Mat-Su College from 5:30-7:30 p.m. in the Café. Light refreshments will be served.
- Monday, July 12: Dr. Talis Colberg
- Friday, July 16: William Hogan
- Monday, July 19: Dr. Fred Smith
- Wednesday, July 21: Dr. Betsy Boze
Mat-Su College is located at 8295 E. College Drive, Palmer. For more information, call (907) 786-9332,
The Anchorage campus will host open forums for each candidate on these dates:
- Tuesday, July 13, Dr. Talis Colberg, 3:30-4:20 p.m. Admin Building, Room 204
- Thursday, July 15, William Hogan, 3:30-4:20 p.m. CPISB, Room 105A
- Tuesday, July 20, Dr. Fred Smith, 8:30-9:20 a.m. Admin Building, Room 204
- Tuesday, July 20, Dr. Betsy Boze, 9:30-10:20 a.m. Admin Building, Room 204
While on the Anchorage campus, finalists will also meet with the Provost and Chancellor.