You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Learn to preserve summer's bounty, Sept. 1-Nov. 17
by Kathleen McCoy |
Thursday evenings, 5:30-10:30 p.m.
Viking Hall, 8141 Briarwood Street, Anchorage
Learn how to savor and save the goodness of Alaska's natural bounty. If you'd like to learn how to preserve your food safely while retaining high quality, the UAF Anchorage Cooperative Extension Service series can teach you how.
- Thursday, Sept. 1: Jams and Jellies
- Thursday, Sept. 15: Sauerkraut, Pickles & Relish
- Thursday, Oct. 6: Drying & Freezing
- Thursday, Oct. 20: Sausage, Jerky & Smoking
- Thursday, Nov. 17: Cheese Making
Cost is $25/class. Preregistration is required. Class size limited. Call (907) 786-6300 for more information and to preregister.