You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
October issue of the 'Statewide Voice' now available
by Michelle Saport |
The latest edition of the Statewide Voice is now available online. The October edition includes great stories and coverage, such as:
- Systemwide hotline project announced
- Regent Hughes appointed to national governing board
- Arctic Innovation Competition celebrates fifth year
- Proposed AY2015 tuition
- Fall "Conversation with the President" event
- Q-and-A with Gwen Gruenig, AVP for Institutional Research and Analysis
There are many other announcements, transitions news, classifieds, photos and more, so please take a look. Any feedback or submissions for next month can be directed to Monique Musick at email@example.com.