March 19, 2015 - Study in Europe with AHA: Programs in Athens, Angers and London
by Michelle Saport |
Thursday, March 19, 4-5:15 p.m. Health Sciences Building, Room 103
Have you ever wanted to:
- Learn about ancient democracy or classical theater in Greece by going to where the Athenian assembly met or seeing a play performed on the Acropolis?
- Begin learning French or perfect your knowledge of the language with students from more than sixty countries in classes geared to your level at a French university in a small city with a medieval castle on the Loire River?
- Internationalize your business degree by taking a variety of subjects taught in English while living in France?
- Explore European business and politics, with a hands-on internship at a multinational company or nonprofit organization?
- Read Shakespeare's plays and learn British history with visits to castles, cathedrals and famous theaters to see the latest London plays?
Find out how you can study abroad in Europe for a semester while earning credit at UAA and maintaining your eligibility for a PFD, through participation in AHA programs in Athens, Angers or London. James W. Muller, Ph.D., chair of UAA's Department of Political Science, who has taught in the London program and visited all three of these sites in 2013, will show slides and talk about the distinctive features of each program. Tasty treats from Greece, France and the UK will be served.