Fall 2016 priority registration
by Michelle Saport |
The Fall 2016 schedule is now available at UAOnline. Registration doesn't open until April 1, but students can start building their fall semester schedules now using Schedule Planner. By using this tool, students can save their fall 2016 schedule to their "cart" and complete registration on their priority registration date with just a few clicks.
Class standing determines when you can start registering for classes. Find out more about class standing for priority registration.
Fall 2016 priority registration schedule:
- March 21 - Fall 2016 schedule goes live on UAOnline; Schedule Planner available
- April 1 - Admitted graduate students
- April 4 - Admitted seniors (90-plus credits)
- April 5 - Admitted juniors (60-89 credits)
- April 6 - Admitted sophomores (30-59 credits)
- April 7 - Admitted freshman (0-29 credits)
- April 11 - Students with pending fall admission applications
- April 18 - Open registration
More helpful information can be found on the Office of the Registrar website.
Visit the Office of the Registrar on Facebook.
Questions? Call the Student Information Office at (907) 786-1480.