Keeping your office mouse-free
by Michelle Saport |
Don't feed the mice.
- Don't leave open food or drinks in your office, keep your office and break room clean.
- Don't leave your coffee mug or drink with residue. Make sure to wash and dry them before you leave for the day.
- Don't leave candy wrappers, empty soda containers, plates you ate food on or food in your trash can overnight.
- Don't keep bird feed in your office.
- Promptly clean up spills and food crumbs.
Don't give the mice a place to live.
- Keep stored items off the floor.
- Organize your office and reduce clutter.
If you must store food in your office, keep it in a secure hard plastic or glass container with a tight-fitting lid.
This information provided by UAA Custodial Department.