Upgrade your fitness. Understand your body. Know your numbers.
by Michelle Saport |
The Know Your Numbers (KYN) program is a service that provides a series of exercise tests that will assess your current fitness level to give you the information you need to create health and fitness goals. To reach those goals, your fitness professional will design an exercise program just for you based on your exercise test results, teach you how to do the exercises correctly, and will keep you inspired.
The program is open to anyone 18-years-old or older who is KYN eligible. This includes students, employees and the public.
Know Your Numbers requires two appointments on the same day and time on back-to-back weeks on campus:
- Day 1 - Exercise Testing performed in the Human Performance Lab (HPL) located in Eugene Short Hall, Room 102.
- Day 2 - Results and Prescription will be given to you at the Wells Fargo Sports Complex where you will meet your fitness professional to practice your new exercise program.
There are there packages of exercise tests to choose from:
- Basic package - This package includes a body composition, a strength, and two flexibility tests.
- RMR package - This package includes all of the tests from the Basic Package plus a Resting Metabolic Rate test.
- Submax package - This package includes all of the tests from the Basic Package plus a VO2 Submax test.
KYN eligibility There will be a health screening process when scheduling your appointment to determine if you are eligible to participate in the Know Your Numbers program.
Sign up Dates of testing: Oct. 22-Dec. 7. All packages are $20. Cash or check only at time of first appointment. Schedule an appointment online.