General Support Services, including Mailroom, closing early Monday, Dec. 23
by Michelle Saport |
Please note these upcoming General Support Services (GSS) closures and mail route adjustments:
Friday, Dec. 13 - GSS will be closed 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- All mail routes will be completed as usual and Recycling pick-ups will be completed as scheduled.
Monday, Dec. 23 - GSS will CLOSE early at noon
- Mailroom counter will open early at 8 a.m.
- If you are expecting mail/packages and are on an afternoon route, please call to confirm it has been received and it can be picked up from the Mailroom between 10 a.m. and noon.
- Remember, all outgoing FedEx envelopes/packages must be completely processed before noon in order to go out that day. Please come early!
- No afternoon mail routes Dec. 23.
- Copy & Print Center hours for Dec. 23 will be 8:30 a.m.-noon.
For questions, please contact the relevant GSS team:
- Copy & Printing Services - (907) 786-6860
- Surplus and Relocation Services - (907) 786-1959
- Seawolf Postal Express/Central Receiving - (907) 786-1108
- Recycling - (907) 786-1129