Chancellor updates on COVID-19, expedited program review and administrative review
by Green & Gold News |
Please take a moment to view the latest updates from UAA Chancellor Cathy Sandeen regarding COVID-19 as well as expedited program and administrative reviews.
- April 10: Week of April 5: Chancellor Sandeen recaps COVID-19 developments
- April 3: Chancellor Sandeen recaps this week's COVID-19 developments
- March 28: What new state health mandates mean for UAA
- March 27: To the entire UAA Community, thank you.
- March 23: Chancellor decisions posted for expedited program and administrative reviews
- March 21: What the "Hunker Down" order means for UAA
- March 21: Alternate Course Delivery begins March 23
- March 20: COVID-19 updates for campus buildings, technology and remote work
- March 16: UAA COVID-19 updates for campus events, students and employees
- Visit the UA Coronavirus website for all coronavirus updates and additional resources.
- Visit the Expedited Program Review and Administrative Review websites for more information about the review process, including proposed reductions and a timeline for next steps.
"Chancellor updates on COVID-19, expedited program review and administrative review" is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.