Local Climate Change Solutions: Land Use and Transportation Panel
by UAA/APU Books of the Year |
Alaska Common Ground in partnership with UAA/APU Books of the Year is continuing our conversation about Anchorage’s Climate Action Plan (CAP) with a series exploring the sectors found in the CAP and going into more depth on how to engage our community in working together towards the goals found in the CAP. This will be an opportunity to inform residents and businesses, and all interested Alaskans are welcome to join us.
Land Use and Transportation
Thursday, Feb. 25, 7–8:30 p.m.
MOA Sector Goal: “Improve walkability and connect neighborhoods that employ mixed-use development and diverse transportation options.”
- Pierce Schwalb, Energy & Sustainability Coordinator, Solid Waste Services, Municipality of Anchorage
- Michelle McNulty, Director Planning Department, Municipality of Anchorage
- Sean Skaling, Manager of Business and Sustainable Program Development at Chugach Electric Association
- Bart Rudolph, Transit Planning Manager, Municipality of Anchorage
- Joni Wilm, Senior Transportation Planner, Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator, Municipality of Anchorage
Save the date for upcoming sessions in the Climate Action Plan Sector Series: