You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Attend the virtual conference — Complex Trauma and Addiction IV: The Intersection of the Pandemics
by UAA Alaska Center for Rural Health and Health Workforce |
One-day virtual conference:
Complex Trauma and Addiction IV: The Intersection of the Pandemics
June 4 | 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. | Zoom
Uniting the mental and behavioral health community to connect and learn with a virtual conference providing discussions on substance abuse and addiction and offering 6.5 CME/CEUs for licensed mental health providers.
This conference highlights the impact of COVID-19, its effects on the pre-existing drug pandemic, and its influence on mental health and substance use disorders. Additional topics include challenges of incarceration to recovery, an overview of stimulants, their history, treatments, and influences on the world economy. A special focus on the COVID-19's impact on mental health delivery services will be addressed.
Continuing education credits
Up to 6.5 CEU's provided. Credits can apply towards either:
- 6.5 AAFP CME credits. The AAFP has reviewed Complex Trauma and Addiction Recovery IV: The Intersection of the Pandemics and deemed it acceptable for up to 6.50 Online Only, Live AAFP Prescribed credit. Term of Approval is from 06/04/2021 to 06/04/2021. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 6.5 contact hours established through the UAA School of Social Work, a continuing education provider fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- $50 Conference Registration
- Register through UAA's Alaska AHEC Continuing Education site.
- View the conference website to find further details about the conference including the speakers and scheduled agenda.
For questions, contact Jennifer Leigh at firstname.lastname@example.org.