Q&A Session - Return to Work Guidelines
by UA Human Resources |
As indicated in the memo from David Bishko, Interim UA CHRO, on June 9, 2021, regarding the universities transition into phase C and employees returning to work on campuses this summer and into the fall, UA Human Resources will be conducting general Q&A sessions regarding return to work guidelines and telework forms.
Below are some dates and times when these sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, June 15 | 10–11 a.m. | Zoom Link
- Wednesday, June 16 | 9–10 a.m. | Zoom Link
- Thursday, June 17 | 1:30–2:30 p.m. | Zoom Link
- Tuesday, June 22 | 10–11 a.m. | Zoom Link
- Wednesday, June 23 | 3–4 p.m. | Zoom Link
You may also copy an invite to your calendar by selecting the offering from our training calendar on the Labor & Employee Engagement webpage.
Please contact UA Human Resources by email at email@example.com or by phone at (907) 450-8200 if you have any questions.