Virtual campus forums with finalists for UAA Shared Services Executive Director
by Soren Orley, Associate Professor, Chair |
Dear UAA Community,
As chair of the UAA Shared Services Executive Director search committee, I am pleased to announce the finalists for the position and the process for virtual candidate forums next week.
Our search generated nationwide interest and produced a large set of qualified applicants. Over several weeks, committee members reviewed the applications and interviewed the most qualified individuals, leading us to the advancement of four outstanding finalists.
It is important we inspire active engagement of the UAA community in the final stage of this search process. With that in mind, I am encouraging you to attend a virtual candidate forum held for each finalist.
Finalist backgrounds and information for joining the virtual events can be found on the Shared Services website (UAA log-in required). Please save the dates for the one-hour virtual campus forums:
- Monday, Sept. 20, 2021 1–2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 21, 2021 1–2 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23, 2021 1–2 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 24, 2021 1–2 p.m. Rescheduled for Monday, Sept. 27, 1–2 p.m.
Thank you in advance for participating in these important events.
Soren Orley, Associate Professor
On behalf of the search committee:
- Ryan Buchholdt, Interim Budget Director
- Lexi Hill, Pre-award Manager, Office of Sponsored Programs
- Ashley McKibbon, Fiscal Manager, Athletics
- John Nofsinger, Dean, College of Business & Public Policy
- Steve Wildeck, Acting Director, UAA Shared Services