Textbook Buyback is Open
by Green & Gold News |
Looking to sell a few books? From Dec. 1 through Dec. 30, sell your books back at the online bookstore and get a check mailed to you.
How does it work?
- Log in to the online bookstore and click "Buybacks"
- Enter the ISBN of the book you want to sell and click "Check Value"
- To sell the item back at the price offered, click "Add"
- Click "Continue" or enter another ISBN
- Enter the payment information - this is where your check will be mailed!
- Print your packing slip and your shipping label
- Pack your books and drop it off at the post office - make sure the items are not damaged in transit
- Get paid via check
Please remember to enter one ISBN at a time. The ISBN is located on the back of a book. If your items came in a multi-book set, please enter the ISBN for each book individually. Not all books are eligible for buyback. The bookstore will buy back items that are in good condition, that is, no missing pages, torn covers, or excessive underlining/highlighting. If the item received is not in good condition, you will not receive payment and the book will be discarded. The price of the buyback is determined by the current stock availability, demand for the book, whether new editions of the book are available, and the condition of the book. The free mailing label is only valid if mailed from the United States.