UAA International & Intercultural Learning Outcomes
- Understand one's own culture(s) within an Alaskan, national and global context.
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking to global and cultural issues, trends, and systems and use diverse frames of reference to address problems.
- Communicate and connect with people in other communities to extend one's own access to information, experiences and understanding.
- Foster additional languages, including Alaska Native languages, as a compliment of the UAA experience.
- Develop an informed critical awareness and understanding of cultural differences, similarities, and ambiguities.
- Gain an Alaskan, national, and international perspective on careers.
Approved March 9, 2012