One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable, and satisfying dining experience for everyone. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please remove dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable and meal plans cannot be used by anyone other than the purchaser. If you’d like to treat someone to a meal swipe from your card, you can, but you must be present to swipe the card.
- Patrons are not authorized to remove any food from the Creekside Eatery outside of what will fit inside a UHDCS issued to-go.
- You can use one meal swipe to fill one to-go container. Please do not eat from a to-go container in the dining area and then fill it again--this would count as two meal swipes.
Available to all students living on campus, or to commuter students who wish to take advantage of the meal options in the Gorsuch Commons. Students living in a residence hall (North, East or West Hall, which do not have in-suite kitchens) are required to have a residential meal plans.
Your Wolfcard is Your Meal Card
UAA Seawolf Dining offers you the ease of using your WOLFcard at all of our dining locations. This means the same card you use to make purchases at the Bookstore or check out books at the library will contain your dining information. It includes your meal plan selection and account balance, allowing you to use it at all dining locations campus wide. WOLFbucks may also be used at some off-campus restaurant locations. Check out the Wolfcard website for more details. You’ll never have to worry about scrambling for change or carrying more than one card while you’re on campus.
Each student with a meal plan is provided with a to-go box to take their meals back to their room. You can swipe your card at the register in the Creekside Eatery to get your box. To exchange a dirty box for a new box, you can drop it one of the Ozzy Machines in the Commons and get a coin, which you can then use to get a new to-go box the next time you're at Creekside Eatery. If you loose your box or your coin, you can purchase a new to-go box at the Creekside Eatery for $5.
The UAA Seawolf Dining staff is more than happy to do anything we can to cater to your particular dietary needs, including vegan and gluten free options, allergy alternatives, and diabetic options. For more information, please contact Creekside Dining at 907-751-7426.
Residence Hall Community Kitchens
North, East and West Halls have community kitchens in the lobbies that are available for resident use. In order to gain access to the kitchens, students must first watch a kitchen safety training video and then pass a safety test. A link to the test can be found along with the video on YouTube (follow the link below). Once you complete the test, you can take a screen shot of your score and email it to the Housing Office to have kitchen access added to your Wolfcard.
For more details on dining options on campus, including hours of operation, visit the Shops and Dining webpage.