Special Event Parking
Suspend permit enforcement in a specific parking lot for your event by submitting the Special Event Request Form no less than two weeks prior to your event. Send the completed form via email to Desiree Stitt, or call (907) 786-7751 with questions.
     Fillable Special Event Request Form    Non-fillable Special Event Request Form

Staff & Faculty
You may submit a signed original Payroll Deduction Form to pay parking permit fees via payroll deduction. Drop off completed forms at Parking Services or send via inter-campus mail.
     Fillable Payroll Deduction Form     Non-fillable Payroll Deduction Form


Authorization Form

Unless authorization is received, federal financial aid (Title IV) cannot be used to cover non-institutional charges such as: housing deposits and damages, parking permits, parking fines, library fines, returned check fees, health center charges, late fees or any other charges not directly tied to a class. If you would like to have these items placed on your account, you must complete the Title IV Authorization Form and return it to



Parking Services Brochure Parking Permits Brochure CTO and Enforcement Parking Violations Visitor Parking 
People Mover and Valley Mover Hertz and Zimride Citation Appeal Process