Do you need to send us a transcript?

If you need to submit an official electronic transcript to UAA, you must request that it be emailed to If you have any questions, contact the One Stop at 907-786-1480.


Three Levels of Transcript Service

Electronic Transcripts
The fastest delivery

Paper Transcript

Paper Transcript

Processed and delivered by the next business day. University of Alaska official transcript delivered by email in a secure electronic PDF.

Official UAA paper transcript processed and sent by USPS First Class mail within five business days.

Expedited UAA paper transcript is processed and mailed by the next business day (within 24 hours). Sent by USPS First Class mail. This does not include expedited shipping, just expedited processing.


Cost: $12

Cost: $15

Cost: $30


Before ordering an electronic transcript, please confirm with the recipient that they will accept an electronic transcript and check your unofficial transcript at UAOnline to ensure it is up-to-date.  We do not hold transcript requests for pending grades or degrees.

Click here for step-by-step instructions for ordering official transcripts through UAOnline.


Please note that you should rarely, if ever, need to send your official transcript to your own University of Alaska (UA) campus or from one UA campus to another.  We highly recommend that you confirm with the intended recipient whether or not a transcript is necessary before ordering.  A transcript request submitted through UAOnline will prompt a transcript to be sent from each campus (UAA, UAF and UAS) that you've attended.  For example, if you place an order and pay for one transcript and have attended UAA,UAS and UAF, one transcript will be sent from each institution.


Optional Ordering Available

(includes UAA coursework only) 

Paper Transcript-5 business days 

*Students interested in submitting a 24-hour transcript request should order through UAOnline, in person at the University Center or email


How to order an apostille

General Information

An apostille is when a notarized or certified document is authenticated by the state. This is usually required when the document is going to be sent overseas. Commonly apostilled documents include diplomas or college transcripts. For these documents to be apostilled, they must first either be notarized or officially certified. For example, a copy of your existing diploma or transcript would not be accepted. You would need to order a 'certified' copy of your diploma or transcript from the Office of the Registrar.


Step 1

Complete and sign the Replacement Diploma Application form or the Transcript Request form located on the Registrar's Forms page.

Step 2

Mail form(s) to

Enrollment Services
P.O. Box 141629
Anchorage, Alaska 99514-1629

Please include the following with your request:

  • Your contact information (address, phone number and email address)
  • The name of the country receiving your documents
  • Check or credit card information for $25 to cover the cost of each certified diploma or $15 to cover the cost of each certified transcript.
  • DO NOT SCAN OR FAX THE REQUEST TO UAA - Federal regulations prohibit electronic receipt of credit card numbers. Scanned or faxed requests will be shredded immediately upon receipt.

Step 3

UAA will mail the diploma/transcript with a notarized certificate to the Office of the Lieutenant Governor of the State of Alaska. You should hear form them once they receive these documents. Their office will complete the final process of certification.

Office of Lieutenant Governor of State of Alaska


UAA Campuses

The University of Alaska Anchorage maintains academic records for the following campuses.

University of Alaska, Anchorage Anchorage Community College (ACC)
Matanuska-Susitna Community College            Kenai Peninsula Community College
Kodiak Community College Adak Extension Center
Shemya Extension Center Adult Learning Center (ALC)