Policy & Regulations
- All Complex users must present a valid I.D. card or admission ticket prior to center usage. Personal trainers and coaches for profit must present a valid I.D. card or admission ticket.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required at all times.
- No street worn or non-court shoes allowed on court surfaces.
- No wheeled footwear allowed in the sports complex at any time
- No food or drink allowed on lower level.
- Spectator area on upper level only.
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
- Limited equipment may be checked out at the Issue Cage. I.D. card is required at the time of issue. Failure to return equipment will hold the user responsible for paying the replacement cost of lost item and facility use privileges will be suspended until such payment is received.
- Minimum equipment is required for all UAA sponsored activities. The issue cage has a list of required protective equipment for UAA activities at the WFSC.
- The complex will operate daily, Monday through Sunday, in accordance with the posted semester schedule. The complex will be closed on all university holidays and up to 10 days without notice for needed maintenance. The scheduled activities may be preempted by special events without notice. No refunds will be granted during these closures.
- The university will not be responsible for accident or injury to users of the facility. UAA will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Locker, shower and sauna facilities are available for authorized users only. Daily use lockers are provided at no charge but may not remain locked over night. Locks left over-night on unrented or daily use lockers will be removed at the owner's expense.
- Complex users are responsible for knowledge of, and compliance with, all posted regulations and the direction of facility staff members. Users not in compliance with complex regulations or staff direction or persons misusing equipment or I.D. card privileges will be required to leave the complex and can be denied further access without regard to user status or refund.
- Students, Faculty/Staff and Recreational Use I.D. cards are non-transferable. No refunds will be granted under any circumstances.