- UA Invention Disclosure Form (PDF format)
The Office of Research reviews all Invention Disclosure forms submitted by UAA faculty, staff and students. Electronic submissions are not accepted because physical signatures are required. Once submitted, the form will be assigned an internal case number.
All completed forms should be delivered to the Vice Provost for Research and Graduate Studies Dr. Helena Wisniewski, Diplomacy Building (DPL) 101P. Click here for more contact information.
Intellectual Property Process
UAA faculty, staff or students considering an Invention Disclosure should be aware that as part of their condition of employment and registration, there are approved policies on Intellectual Property ownership and sharing of royalties and fees.
- For Board of Regents' policy on scholarship and creative activity, visit: Board of Regents' Policy: Chapter 10.07. Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity.
- For UAA faculty union policy on Intellectual Property, visit: Collective Bargaining Agreement between the University of Alaska and United Academics
- AAUP/AFT: Article 14, Intellectual Property.
- UAA Royalty Distribution Policy
- UAA Equity Distribution Policy
In order to view PDF files on your computer, you must have a PDF reader program installed. If you do not already have such a reader, you can download a free reader at Adobe's website: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader Software