Certified Research Administrator Study Group
Earning the designation of Certified Financial Research Administrator (CFRA) means that an individual has met the requirements of the Research Administrators Certification Council’s (RACC) eligibility requirements and has demonstrated a level of knowledge necessary for a person to be a professional research or sponsored programs administrator.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME CERTIFIED?
The benefits of certification are many:
• Professional recognition
• Personal Satisfaction
• An indicator of expertise
• Increased opportunities for employment
• Advancement opportunities
• Increased credibility with clients
• Serve as a role model to others
Exam & Registration Dates
- Exam Dates: March 21- April 4, 2020
- Application deadline: February 19, 2020
CFRA Study Group - Google Calendar
CFRA Materials google folder
Individual or Departmental Trainings
Please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786-1065 if you are interested in individual or departmental training on specific OSP processes. We can host trainings in our conference room located at 1901 Bragaw or present a topic in your office.