The purpose of the Alan B. Christopherson Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students majoring in Civil Engineering at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a civil engineering degree seeking program.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six credits).
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaskan resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application