The purpose of the Alaska Women in Mining Anchorage Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full/part time students who demonstrate financial need and are formally admitted into a Geological Sciences degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate Geological Sciences degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time/part-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must have demonstrated financial need.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application