The purpose of the UAA Alta Air Logistics Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are majoring in logistics in the College of Business and Public Policy. Students must be enrolled in their Junior or Senior year.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Logistics program offered through the UAA College of Business & Public Policy
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part time (6 credit hours) at UAA.
- Applicant must have at least Junior class standing (60 earned credits or more).
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application