The purpose of the American Marketing Association (AMA) Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students at the University of Alaska Anchorage College of Business and Public Policy majoring in marketing.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a marketing degree-seeking program within the College of Business & Public Policy at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time (six credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Recipient(s) of this scholarship will be required to write a short report to the Alaska Chapter of the AMA describing how the scholarship money was used. The report is due by the end of the academic year and no later than May 15.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application