The purpose of the F. Robert Bell and Associates Engineering Endowed Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students currently enrolled into the civil engineering and/or geomatics degree programs in the School of Engineering.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the civil engineering and/or geomatics degree programs.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a 2.0 minimum cumulative grade point average.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing and meeting satisfactory academic progress requirements.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time (six credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.