The purpose of the Bradford Tuck Scholarship is to provide support for students enrolled in the economics program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75.
- Applicant must be a student with Junior or Senior standing attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be a declared Economics major or have an interest in economics as demonstrated by the completion of at least 12 credits in economic courses.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application