The purpose of the Brockel Family Scholarship is to support full-time KPC students in liberal arts with an emphasis in the humanities, fine arts, and/or performing arts. The underlying purpose of the scholarship is to assist students in fulfilling their potential as enlightened human beings rather than in fitting them for a particular profession, craft, or job.
Award amount is a minimum $1,430 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of at least 3.0
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending Kenai Peninsula College, admitted to a degree-program.
- Applicant must demonstrate an interest in the study of humanities, fine arts, or performing arts.
- Preference in determining the scholarship recipients will be given to freshman and sophomore candidate.
- By receiving this scholarship, the recipient is not precluded from applying for multiple or later awards.
- Please contact Kenai Peninsula College at 907-262-0300.