- Applicants must be admitted to either KPC's ProcessTechnology or Industrial Process Instrumentation programs and must be full-time (12+ credits)
- Applicants must be students at either the Kenai River Campus or the Anchorage Extension Site.
- Applicants must be high school graduate or GED holders.
- Applicants must have a 2.8 GPA. First time freshman may use their high school transcript or GED to satisfy the 2.8 requirement.
- A copy of the applicant's transcript must be submitted with their application.
For more information on this scholarship, please contact Kenai Peninsula College at 907-262-0300.