The purpose of the College of Education Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students admitted to the College of Education at the University of Alaska Anchorage, one of the community campuses, or through the distance outreach program.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be a full-time or half-time student attending UAA, a community campus, or in the distance outreach program.
- Applicant must be fully admitted to an education degree program through the College of Education at UAA.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaskan resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to "non-traditional" students who demonstrate financial need.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.