The purpose of the Community and Technical College ACCSA Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students currently enrolled in a two-year Associate or vocational/technical degree program in order to assist them in meeting their objectives.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant must be admitted into a two-year degree program within the Community & Technical College
- Applicant must have a Sophomore (30-59 credits) class standing
Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Applicant must be a full-time student attending UAA (12 credits per semester)
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline
to complete the electronic scholarship application.