The purpose of the Donna Gail Shaw Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to members of Rho Zeta Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi (KDP), who by association, have been recognized as exemplary students in education.
- Recipient must be a member (or applicant approved for membership) of the Rho Zeta Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi (KDP).
- Recipient must be in good academic standing with a minimum grad point average of 3.5.
- Preference will be given to members who provide service to the community or University, in particular the Rho Zeta Chapter.
- Recipient must be unconditionally admitted to a UAA College of Education program
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the following:
- Applicant must provide proof of the Rho Zeta Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi. This must be mailed or dropped off to the UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance by the deadline, not postmarked by the deadline.
UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance
ATTN: Donna Gail Shaw Education Excellence Scholarship
PO Box 141608Anchorage, AK 99514-1608
UAA at the University Center
3901 Old Seward
Anchorage, AK 99503
- An essay in the text box below describing how you exemplify the ideals of KDP (service, toil, and fidelity to humanity.) Essay should be no longer than 1000 words.