The purpose of the Dove Kull Memorial Social Work Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a student attending the University of Alaska Anchorage, either as a fully admitted social work major in the Bachelor's of Social Work degree program, or a fully admitted student to the Master's of Social Work degree program.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant must demonstrate motivation, community involvement, and academic and professional leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a 2.0 or above.
- Applicant must be fully admitted into either the Bachelor's of Social Work degree program or the Master's of Social Work degree program.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester in which the award is to be in effect.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all the qualifications above
- Follow the provided UAA School of Social Work link for the current "UAA Dove Kull Memorial Social Work Scholarship" application.
- For questions regarding application procedures or deadlines, contact the School of Social Work: email@example.com