The purpose of the Dr. Ping-Tung Chang Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time students currently enrolled in any degree program at the University of Alaska Anchorage or Mat-Su College.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must plan to be full-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage or Mat-Su College.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Applicant must be an Alaska Resident.
- Preference will be given based upon financial need.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage or Mat-Su College.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application.
- Submit a brief essay (approx. 250 words) detailing:
"what receiving a scholarship would mean to you in the pursuit of your educational goals"