The purpose of the Edward M. Peace Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students majoring in Automotive Technology at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Automotive Technology degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time (six(6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application