The purpose of the Eleanor Andrews AHAINA Assistance Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to AHAINA students at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount ranges up to $500 for a 3 credit course.
- Applicant must document AHAINA participation in the required personal essay.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be enrolled at least half-time (six (6) credits for) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the supplemental information listed below:
Applicants must submit a brief essay in text box below (250 words max) which must document AHAINA participation.