The purpose of the English Book Award Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for textbooks to a full-time student who is attending UAA (Anchorage campus), and who has declared a major in English, literature option.
Award amount is a minimum of $100 per academic year.
- Applicant must be attending UAA (Anchorage campus)
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate or graduate degree-seeking English program, literature option.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits for undergraduate and nine (9) credits for graduate).
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the preferred additional information below:
Preference will be given to students who submit a one page application explaining their financial need, academic qualifications, and post-graduate plans.