The purpose of the Evergreen Business Capital Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a University of Alaska Anchorage student who is admitted to a degree program through the College of Business and Public Policy.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for an undergraduate and 3.0 for a graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage College of Business & Public Policy.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least part-time or full-time.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a junior or senior class standing.
- Preference will be given to students pursuing a real estate and property management concentration.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application