The purpose of the First Generation Endowed Student Scholarship is to provide scholarships to students who are the first in his/her family to complete a college education.
Award amount is a minimum $2000 per academic year
- First generation student
- Preference for students who demonstrate financial need.
- Preference for students who plan to remain in Alaska.
- Preference for students who are Alaska residents.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate or (five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application