The purpose of the Friends of the Performing Arts Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other education related expenses to a full-time University of Alaska Anchorage student who has shown a proven interest in the Performing Arts.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate Performing Arts (Theatre, Music, etc.) degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling full-time (twelve (12) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must show a proven interest in the Performing Arts.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit the following information to qualify for this scholarship:
- Applicants must submit a 1-2 minute recording of a performance.
- Supplemental information must be mailed (or dropped off) to the UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance by the deadline (not postmarked by the deadline). Please submit info in a sealed envelope ATTN: Friends of the Performing Arts Scholarship
UAA Office of Student Financial Assistance
ATTN: Friends of the Performing Arts Scholarship
PO Box 141608
Anchorage AK 99514
UAA at the University Center
3901 Old Seward
Anchorage AK 99503