The purpose of the Lenore & George Hedla Accounting Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to a University of Alaska Anchorage student who is enrolled full-time or part-time with a declared major in Accounting.
Award amount is $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate Accounting degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least full-time or half-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Applicant must be enrolled in the semester for which the award is made.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete Scholarship Application