The purpose of the Joe and Carolyn Floyd Kodiak Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarship support for tuition and other related educational expenses to students attending Kodiak College, a community campus of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
Award amount is a minimum of $1,000 per academic year
- Preference will be given to students who graduated from the Kodiak school system.
- Preference will be given to incoming freshman.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate students.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage Kodiak Campus.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits for undergraduate or (five (5) credits for graduate) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.