The purpose of the C. John and Lynn Ann Eng Construction Management Endowed Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into the Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
The intent of this scholarship is to encourage students to develop management and leadership skills that will help them succeed in business.
Award amount is a minimum of $5,000 per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the Construction Management or Business Management degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant must demonstrate intent of being part of the construction industry by submitting supplemental essay.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident
- Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate a financial need
- Preference will be given to applicants who plan to reside in Alaska after graduation
- Preference will be given to students who enjoy reading for pleasure, edification, and advancement of management and leadership skills
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.
- Submit the additional information below to supplement the online application.
- Applicant must submit an essay (500 words max) in the text box below describing their desire to work in the construction industry.