The purpose of the Dr. Jon Baker Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to full-time University of Alaska Anchorage students who are admitted into a degree-seeking program; preference will be given to students majoring in Psychology.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 for undergraduate and 3.0 for graduate.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into an undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and/or vocational degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to students who are formally admitted into a Psychology program.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the electronic Scholarship Application