- Applicant must be a Justice or a Paralegal Certificate candidate at UAA.
- Applicant must be have a Sophomore class standing (30-59 credit completion).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of 12 credits in Justice and/or paralegal studies courses.
- Applicant may be part-time or full-time.
UAA Justice Center Alumni Gifts Scholarship
The purpose of the Justice Center Alumni Gifts Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to Justice students at UAA, including but not limited to: scholarships, travel grants to attend program related conferences, and awards for special projects.
Award amount is a minimum of $500 per academic year.
To apply for this scholarship please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above, and then login to secured area of UAOnline to complete the electronic scholarship application.