The purpose of the Kara Simon Memorial Nursing Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to students who are formally admitted into a Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage who are in financial need.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must demonstrate community mindfulness.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into a Nursing degree-seeking program at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling at least at half-time (six (6) credits) at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Preference will be given to applicants seeking the nurse practitioner track.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.
- Submit the additional information in the text box below:
- Applicants must submit an essay demonstrating community mindfulness.