The purpose of the KPC Icicle Seafoods Seward Student Scholarship is to provide financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to Seward are residents attending a Kenai College campus or educational site, including enrollment in KPC distance education/online courses.
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a GPA of at least 2.0
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student attending Kenai Peninsula College, admitted to a degree-program.
- Recipient must be a resident of Alaska with residency in Seward, Moose Pass or other northeastern Kenai Peninsula communities.
- By receiving this scholarship, the recipient is not precluded from applying for multiple or later awards.
- Please contact Kenai Peninsula College at 907-262-0300