The purpose of the UAA KPMG Accounting Scholarship is to offer financial assistance to accounting majors at UAA to help them pay for tuition and other related expenses.
Students must have demonstrated interest in an accounting career, have an upper division standing, and have successfully completed the Intermediate Accounting I course.
Award amount is a minimum $1,000 per academic year
- Applicant should demonstrate motivation, academic and leadership potential.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.2
- Applicant must be a student with Junior or senior standing attending the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be a declared Accounting major.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling part-time/full-time at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant must be an Alaska Resident.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application
- Submit additional information in the text box below:
- Applicants, please submit an essay in the text box below titled:
"Why I am interested in a career in accounting and how this scholarship will help me achieve my academic goals."