The purpose of the KRUA Student Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other related educational expenses to University of Alaska Anchorage full-time or part-time, degree-seeking students currently involved as volunteers at KRUA with a Level Three rating, which means that they must be studio trained and production trained.
Award amount is a minimum $500 per academic year
- Recipient should demonstrate motivation, and academic and leadership potential.
- Recipient must be in good academic standing.
- Recipient must be a full-time or part-time student attending University of Alaska Anchorage with a GPA of 2.5 cumulative.
- Recipient must be currently involved as a volunteer at KRUA, with a Level three rating, which means that they must be studio trained and production trained.
- Recipient must turn in two letters of recommendation and an essay "Why I think I Deserve the KRUA Scholarship" with a minimum of 500 words.
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship
For information on how to apply for this scholarship please contact UAA Student Life & Leadership at (907) 786-1215.