The purpose of the Mary Pat Haberle Memorial Scholarship is to offer financial assistance for tuition and other educational expenses to a UAA nursing graduate student enrolled in a minimum of five credits of degree-applicable graduate nursing coursework who reflects the qualities demonstrated by Mary Pat Haberle.
Award amount is a minimum $500 for full-time students and $250 for part-time students per academic year
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Applicant must reflect the qualities demonstrate by Mary Pat Haberle: commitment to professional nursing, high academic achievement, and community and professional services.
- Applicant must be formally admitted into the UAA Master of Science in Nursing Science program clinical sequence.
- Applicant must have completed a minimum of six credits of graduate nursing course work, including one clinical course after having been admitted to the program.
- Applicant must plan on enrolling in at least five (5) credits of graduate nursing courses.
- Applicant may be an incoming or continuing student at the University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Applicant may be a U.S. citizen, non-U.S. citizen, Alaska resident, or out-of-state resident.
- Preference will be given to full-time graduate students (enrolled in 9 credits or more).
- Please make sure you meet all of the qualifications above
- Login to UAOnline and complete the Scholarship Application.
- Submit the additional information in the text box below:
Applicants must submit a brief essay (250 words max) demonstrating the qualities of Mary Pat Haberle: commitment to professional nursing, high academic achievement, and community and professional services.